The Essentials of Buying Safely on Alibaba: What Is Onsite Check?
Onsite Check is a verification process launched by Alibaba.com to check Gold Suppliers in China (Mainland). To find suppliers which have undergone an Onsite Check simply look for the following icon:
- The supplier’s company premises has been checked by Alibaba.com’s staff to ensure onsite operations exist there..
- A third-party verification company has confirmed the legal status of the supplier.
- Confirmed (verified) information is displayed online
What kinds of information does Onsite Check verify?
- Business license;
- Business type (e.g. trading company, manufacturer or both)
- Company / Factory location ;
- Ownership status of the premises;
- Photos of supplier’s operations;
- Contact information ;
- Certifications from subsidiaries, partners, and contractors;
How to find Onsite Checked suppliers
About Company Names
Registered/incorporated companies in mainland China are not required to register corporate names in English. Often, the English name of a Chinese company is either a phonetic or semi-literal translation of its Chinese name. Chinese companies’ official registrations have been verified in their original registered form, which is Chinese.